Oddelek za muzikologije, FF UL, Aškerčeva 2, SI-1000 Ljubljana
Chairman: Professor Doctor Matjaž Barbo
Vice Chair: Assistant Professor Katarina Boguinović Hočevar
Secretary: Vesna Venišnik, Office Hours: 11.00 – 13.00, Wednesdays 11.00 – 15.00.
Library: Peter Grum, Office hours: 10.00 – 14.00, Wednesdays 10.00 – 17.00.
Student Ministry: ŠSFF: Ivana Vanja Maričić. Coordinator of the Tutor Students: Mia Dolgan. 1. Level representatives: 1. year: Simona Lekšan, Jure Sulič. 2. year: Klemen Miklavčič, Doris Primc. 3. year: Veronika Nahtigal, Vanessa Nina Borsan. 2. Level 1. & 2. year: Aleksandra Gartnar
The Department of Musicology offers academic study programmes in musicology within the University of Ljubljana. Based in the Faculty of Arts, we offer degrees on all three levels of the Bologna study system. We cherish also other educational programmes from the field of musicology, for younger students as well as aimed at the LLLP.
On the first level we offer:
- University degree of the I. level for musicology
- In preparation: compound bi-disciplinary degree in musicology (in preparation)
On the Masters level we offer:
- University level programme of musicology
On the third level we offer:
- Interdisciplinary programme Humanities and Social Sciences – Musicology
= LLLP (Life-long learning programmes) More (in Slovenian only) ...
= A yearly course on Music Theory for improving the basic knowledge of music theory
Reasearch is a foundational activity. Formally, it is coordinated by the .Muzikologija (0581-002) pri Znanstvenem inštitutu Filozofske fakultete Currently, the following topics are being researched:
- Raziskave slovenske glasbene preteklosti
- Slogovna in kompozicijsko-tehnična raznolikost slovenske glasbe od leta 1918 do sodobnosti v luči družbenih sprememb
- A common cultural heritage: life, music and music theories of Giuseppe Tartini in the European context
- ERASMUS+ More ...
- TEMPUS Tempus Project: 517098-TEMPUS-1-2011-1-RS-TEMPUS-JPCR
- Bilateral research project: A common cultural heritage: life, music and music theories of Giuseppe Tartini in the European context
Departmental coordinator: Professor Dr. Leon Stefanija, firstname.lastname@example.org.